Yes! To get the most out of your candle, it is important that you:
- Trim the wick to 0.25 inch before burning.
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris.
- Place your candle on a heat resistant surface. Keep the candle away from children, pets and any flammable materials.
- Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts which can cause sooting or uneven burning.
- Burn candles for two to four hours at a time. On the first burn, make sure the melted pool of wax reaches the side of the jar.
- Extinguish the candle carefully using a candle snuffer.
- Wait until the candle has cooled before touching the glass.
- Make sure you stop using your candle when 0.5 inch of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
- Clean out and recycle your candle glass. If there is any wax left in your jar, make sure to check with your local council of how to dispose of the wax.
The wax leaves a residue on the side of the jar - is this normal?
With natural waxes, there will sometimes be a residue left on the side of the jar. This will not impact the burn of the candle. By leaving the candle to burn until there is a full melt pool each time, this will help there be less build up on the side of the jar.
Are SLAB LAB products vegan?
Yes. From the wax that is used, to the fragrances, to the label on the candle, we make sure that everything used is vegan friendly.
Do SLAB LAB candles contain essential oils?
Our candles contain a mixture of essential oils and fragrance oils. Any material used to create our fragrances are checked to make sure they are paraben, phthalate and paraffin free.
You have 14 days to get in touch about returning an item. Please email email@example.com to get started. Our returns policy is listed here.
If you are interested in being a supplier, please get in touch.